2018 TRAINING SESSIONS
Be the best you can be! Take advantage of these free training sessions at your nearest training center.
CLASES DISPONIBLES YA. INSCRIBETE Y APRENDE.
ATTENTION MEMBERS IN GOOD STANDING
The Journeyman Upgrade Classes (JUG) are designed to teach or enhance specific skills such as door hardware installation, hardwood floor installation and repair, welding, print reading and site layout with the Total Station. Many JUG classes lead to much sought after industry certifications including OSHA 10/30, First Aid/CPR, Rigging, Scaffold, Solid Surface and Aerial Lift.
By continuously increasing their knowledge and skills, journeyman and apprentices are better prepared to complete jobs with quality and efficiency, leading to greater productivity on the job. Participation in one or all of these classes will give you a chance to advance your career, broaden your horizons and help you to learn and develop new techniques.
CLASSES Semester 2018
Contractors will be requiring some certifications minimum for upcoming work in concrete and interior jobs. Do your part.
EMPLEADORES REQUIEREN AHORA QUE TENGAS VARIAS CERTIFICACIONES COMO MINIMO PARA SUS NUEVOS PROYECTOS. NO QUEDES FUERA. INSCRÍBETE
SEATS STILL AVAILABLE THIS WEEK:
The following JUG classes scheduled for this week have available seats.
UPPER MARLBORO CENTER:
- Print Reading – B - FEB 6 – 27, 5:00pm – 9:00pm - FULL
- OSHA 30 - FEB 10 – 18, 7:00am – 3:30pm - (SAT & SUN only) - 20 seats available
- Fall Protection - FEB 12 – 13, 5:00pm – 9:00pm - 10 seats available
- Aerial Lift - FEB 17, 7:00am – 3:30pm - 14 seats available
- First Aid/CPR - FEB 19 – 20, 7:00am – 3:30pm - 3 seats available
- Aerial Lift - FEB 21, 7:00am – 3:30pm - 9 seats available
- Silica Awareness - FEB 24 (2 classes), 7-11:00 am & 11:30 -3:30pm - 15 seats available
- Confined Space - FEB 24 – MAR 3, 7:00am – 3:30pm (SA only) - FULL
- Pile Cutting/Steel Layout 2/26 – MAR 1, 5:00pm – 9:00pm - 6 seats available
- Scaffold 40 - FEB 26 – MAR 2, 7:00am – 3:30pm - FULL
- Silica Awareness - MAR 3 (2 classes), 7-11:00 am & 11:30 -3:30pm - 16 seats available
TO SIGN UP:
Call school within office hours to register:
These classes have limited space. Missing to attend class hurts the purpose and can cost you. See below about school policy regarding that:
MACTC Journeyman Upgrade Class Policies
- If you are unable to attend a registered class, you MUST call the training center and officially withdraw from the class.
Failing to withdraw may result in you paying a $25 non-refundable fee for future classes.
- You MUST be on time and attend all your scheduled class to receive class credit.
- You are required to wear work boots, long pants and a shirt with sleeves to all classes.
- You will only be notified if the class is cancelled or there is a change in the class date/time.
- Classes may be cancelled if the minimum class size is not met.